On Tuesday when I moved the hermit crab tanks, I found Dai Dai mid molt. I quickly moved him to a small ISO and got him stable. The next day I checked him to find two of his legs were stuck in the old exo. He had eaten all the other exo though so I gave him food and salt water. The next day I brought him out and with my fingers was able to crumble away enough of the old exo to expose his toes. The rest of it has fused to his new exo . He’s mobile but his antenna are goofy too, and another of his legs seems to be bent wrong. I’m really frustrated because all of my E’s have had one good molt with me and then the following have been problematic. I’ve lost several of them now and am not sure what to do differently. Today I set up my 20 gallon long tank for all of the small/medium crabs. This means all of the E’s will be in there now on sand and easier to monitor. The berries have moved into the 40 gal tank. This will give all of the big guys more room too. My crabs eat a diet of all natural, organic things so I wish I knew what the E’s were lacking to cause their problems. Someone at HCA has had this happen to their E’s also so maybe its just their species. They are definitely difficult for me to bring through molts successfully.